Permaculture Design Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Based on Bill Mollison’s book ‘Permaculture: A Designers Manual’ the permaculture design course curriculum addresses the broad concept of permaculture through emphasis of the 12 permaculture principles (David Holmgren). Proven examples from around Australia and the world are used to demonstrate the effectiveness of permaculture.
- Origins, Development, Ethics & Principles of Permaculture
- Climate, water, soils & trees.
- Pattern Understanding
- Design Methods & tools for creative design and process.
- Food Production systems from an urban to rural scale & animal integration.
- Appropriate Technology.
- Designing for different climatic zones & disaster mitigation strategies.
- Energy Efficient Housing & Eco-Village design.
- Bioregional & Local strategies for community resilience
The course has a theoretical basis ( so bring your books and pens) which is supported by practical exercises and experiences (so bring your boots, hat and water bottles)
- Sold OutCourse Deposit$200$2000$0