Tue, Apr 16|
The Crossing Land Education Camp
Permaculture Design Course
Join John Champagne and other experienced teachers in this immersive, exciting, challenging and affordable course. You will leave with a solid understanding of the application of permaculture principles on land, in your life, in your community. Create abundance, resilience and sustainability.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 2019, 8:30 AM – Apr 28, 2019, 4:30 PM
The Crossing Land Education Camp, 392 Nutleys Creek Road, Bermagui NSW 2546, Australia
About the Event
Based on Bill Mollison’s book ‘Permaculture: A Designers Manual’ the permaculture design course curriculum addresses the broad concept of permaculture through emphasis of the 12 permaculture principles (David Holmgren). Proven examples from around Australia and the world are used to demonstrate the effectiveness of permaculture.
- Origins, Development, Ethics & Principles of Permaculture
- Climate, water, soils & trees.
- Pattern Understanding
- Design Methods & tools for creative design and process.
- Food Production systems from an urban to rural scale & animal integration.
- Appropriate Technology.
- Designing for different climatic zones & disaster mitigation strategies.
- Energy Efficient Housing & Eco-Village design.
- Bioregional & Local strategies for community resilience
The course has a theoretical basis ( so bring your books and pens) which is supported by practical exercises and experiences (so bring your boots, hat and water bottles)
A deposit of $200 is required to reserve your place on the course. On receipt of your deposit and registration form we will invoice you the remaining costs of the course and accommodation.A$200.00Sold Out
This event is sold out